PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : How many players play SC Blacklist?

ellix08
05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm looking to buy this awesome game but only one question: in multiplayer is it easy to find games or the servers are almost empty?
Sry my bad english

dAn84imola
05-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Hy dude! Please for your self, don't buy this shit for online purpose :(

Online there are only 5 map to play in Spy Vs Mercs, Ubisoft doesn't give server support so it's all p2p and if you haven't a good internet connection you can forget to play without lagging every 20'', for the same reason now it's practically impossible to play always like you wish because many people doesn't play anymore online for lot of cheater that are destroying the gaming online experience, and be careful on the cloud save settings because it's always happen to lost everything and must restart from the early beginning (level, weapon, money, xp...).

Of course Ubisoft is knowing all this problem and this shit but isn't interested to give a right service to her costumer! :mad: Finally you have to know that the title SplinterCell was from a couple of weak sold to Warner Bros, and that mean that definitively Ubisoft isn't planning some patch to fix all this shit (remember that the games isn't just now older than 8 month!) :confused:

Please again for you self, i warned you, don't buy this game to have online fun: it isn't almost worst less than € 10.

ellix08
05-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Thanks bro :)
A proposito, sbaglio o sei italiano? ;)

dAn84imola
05-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Sì che sono italiano. e non capisco perché tu scrivi in inglese nel forum italiano...??? :confused:
Al limite se volevi sapere il parere dagli stati uniti dovevi accedere http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/378-Splinter-Cell-Blacklist

...comunque per qualsiasi altra cosa non esitare a contattarmi: mi puoi aggiungere su Uplay e Steam con lo stesso nome utente. Faccio parte di un clan di gioco serio, e tutte le settimane il Giovedì dalle 18.00 alle 2.00 ci troviamo su Blacklist pc per giocare solo ed esclusivamente tra di noi a causa del menefreghismo di Ubisoft già spiegato sopra (usiamo anche un canale privato in teamspeak).