PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : Nat moderate-strict? problem solved:UPNP and only UDP 3074 port opened

kilyan82
02-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Hello guys, i have the solution for moderate or strict nat. for pc:

First of all, assign a static ip to your nic,(192.168.0.X or 192.168.1.X where X is the one assigned by you from 2 to 255, which format is depends on the kind of router) and don't get the ip assigned by dhcp.

Second and not less important, you have to make sure UPNP in your router is active, because it will open the ports required only when needed, and close them after you stop playing.

Third, check what port opens while you playing, on your port forwarding tab on your router. It should be UDP 3074.
That's all.

So all those ports claimed by Ubisoft, they are not needed to be left open.

Diego_XX
02-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Hello,

don't work. I have disabled the firewall and open all ports on the router. Does not work.

kilyan82
02-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Hello,

don't work. I have disabled the firewall and open all ports on the router. Does not work.
Without firewall doesn't work? did you ckeck all your antivirus and stuff if they have something blocking connection? windows firewall? for me works now from any device
. Than could be your isp, it must work without firewall, or you have something messed up, services not active. That will be a pain in the ass to troubleshoot

Ubi-Ligario
02-13-2017, 02:10 PM
Hi all!

This is the Italian forum and we kindly ask to use that language when posting a new message. If you want to write in English, you can use our English forum: http://forums.ubi.com/

Feel free to open a new thread in the correct section if you want to continue this same discussion.