PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : sorry, but i need some help

Rayman4_121
02-18-2008, 07:26 AM
I know this is the Italian forum, but are there anyone here who speaks english? I can't go to the english forums anymore. Everytime i try, it says "system error". Could anyone please contact a moderator or community manager? Please? Ask if they can fix it. I have allready tried to create a new account, but i can't.

Rayman4_121
02-18-2008, 07:26 AM
I know this is the Italian forum, but are there anyone here who speaks english? I can't go to the english forums anymore. Everytime i try, it says "system error". Could anyone please contact a moderator or community manager? Please? Ask if they can fix it. I have allready tried to create a new account, but i can't.

turko_75
02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Hello and welcome,

can you describe better your problem (Type of browser, error messages...)?
After that I will forward all to a moderator of the English forum.
Please indicate also your nickname used in the English forum.

Thanks
Best Regards

T75

Rayman4_121
02-18-2008, 09:50 AM
My problem is: Every time i log in, there is an empty site with a message that says "System error" in the left corner. I'm not a coputer genius so i can't tell whats wrong. The guys at the english forum allready know about this problem, because it happened to another member, but he found a way to tell them about it. They haven't figured it out yet.

Thank you so much for helping me. http://forums-it.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Sorry. I did not give you enough information. I'm using Internet Explorer and my english username is the same as here: Rayman4_121.

turko_75
02-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Hello,

what version of Internet Explorer (you can find it clicking on the ? icon in the optios).
Check also the Internet protection options. You can find them in the menu Tools - Internet Options - Protection. It could be that they are too high or something is wrong.
If you have a firewall check also this one.

Best

T75

Rayman4_121
02-21-2008, 06:54 AM
I can't find that ? button and i don't know what version i'm using.
But i checked everything. I don't think this has anything to do with my computer or internet. It has happened to a lot of people at the english forums.
And if you haven't told them that i cant log in, then please do it. I really want them to know why i don't post anymore.

Daniel_762
03-17-2008, 12:54 PM
try to use FIREFOX is free download now at http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/